|*For note, this isn't my picture, just my inspiration*|
02. Stop in at hobbycraft (literally my fave place in the world) or any crafy place and get two different pieces of nice card, perhaps textured, for your recipe to go on. You might want to get some ribbon to decorate it or a cookie cutter or two to attach to the jar
03. Last stop is any food shop. You can either buy a dried cookie mix like the Betty Crocker one or if you're feeling clever, the dried ingredients to a cookie recipe you may already have.
04. Now for the fun part. Whack the ingredients in the jar and add your ribbon or any decoration you may want. Cut your paper/card so that there is a smaller rectangle on a large rectangle. Write in your best handwriting what your gift recipient needs to do to make their cookies (either follow the directions from the packet mix or if your own recipe, all of the wet ingredient steps)
05. Hole punch one hole through the reciepe and tie some ribbon through it and round the jar.
06. And you're done! Personal and easy present for under a fiver. Why run around the shops fighting off others to get that pre-packaged biscuit box for your nan when you can set aside an hour or so to do this; much more fun, much less stressful.
I've got a few more of these type of posts planned so let me know if you like them!